Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Battle of Albuera dio (final setting)

Hi all


Well, this is the final setting of the dio.
As you can see an officer with the other regiment’s flag has been added and some minor changes have been made in figure poses and positions. I have  removed the drummer boy's shako;  he'll probably be giner or blonde. The officer head with bicorne is  a mix of parts (looked for a good "officer" face).  The british dead figure and have converted one from Victrix and Perry parts. One of my favourite figures is the dead dragooon. It  really looks like a "dead" fellow.  All flag poles and the pike pole, will be replaced by thinner brass rod to make it look more realistic.
The owner is quite pleased with this setting so I’ll move onto finishing off  the conversion work.

Hope you like it.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario