Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Compagnies Franches De La Marine (Thubderbolt Mountain 1/48)

Hi all


Just finished another of Tom Meier's extraordinary FIW figures.
It's painted as a Compagnies Franches De La Marine at the look out for redcoats.
For those of you who know the figures size, please mind the coin :smt002 ).
Even though figures are 1/48 y have labelled it as 28mm, because in size they are parctically the same size as a "good proportioned" 28mm figure.
Hope you like it.

Saludetes







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario