Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

23rd Royal Welch fusiliers at La Albuera (The setting)

Hi all

This is a commsion work I'm working in. Porject is in it's setting stage (the most important and time consuming in a dio-at least for me-). Poses and figure positions are nearly fixed. There will be another kneeling figure and another officer with the other regiment's colors. Dio will total 13 figures.
There's still a lot of work ahead, but I'm really excited with this project and look forward to it's fulfillment to the owner's satisfaction.   He has kindly given me permission to share these pictures so I'll be updating progress time permitting.

Hope you like it.

Saludetes


2 comentarios:

  1. Victrix & Perry? Anything else in there? Looking really nicely composed already.

    -Keith

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Keith.

    Yes figures are Victirx and Perry. Wish there were more makers to choose from, but right now these two makers are the only good ones for these purposes. I hope that changes in the near future.

    Saludetes

    ResponderEliminar