Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

WIP Thunderbolt Mountain FIW 28mm Indian

Hello all

Nearly finshied with this amazing figure modelled by Tom Meier. Once seen the figure in this size, I can see all the stuff that has to be reworked. I have to add some filters to smooth the flesh color  transitions and modell a better scalpt (yes that "thing" I "modelled" in his s left hand I is supposed to be a scalpt. It looks more like a dirty rag I'm afraid :( , so I'll have to give it another try. It's the first time I paint  body flesh so I'm more or less happy with the results.
Hope you like it

1 comentario:

  1. Good grief - he's looking remarkable already. Great work Sir!

    -Keith

    ResponderEliminar