Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

7YW PRUSSIAN OFFICER (FLAG BEARER)


Hi all
Just finished this wonderful figure modelled by the talented AZ. Ir's a collectors piece so it's not comercially available.


It's basically the same size as the average godd 28mm comercial figures, but this one has a bit more exact proportions. The flag was a real callenge, as it was modelled with no engravings and I had to freehand all the patterns. I'm quite happy with the result, conisdering it's a first try at this.
Well I hope you like it. 


Saludetes






4 comentarios: