Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

French Marine at New Caledonia (Victoria Lamb 28mm)

Hi all ,


I always liked this figure, and  needed  an excuse to paint it. I had to do a test on painting kakhi for a future project so I decided to use this fellow for practise..

I nearly achieved the kahki color (if theres any) that I had in mind so I hope I can nail it for the project.

Hope you like.


Saludetes




5 comentarios:

  1. Very character filled figure, the base is brilliant, well done.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fantastic job. Thought your painting isa as excellent as always, to me it's the basing that takes this piece up to the "next level". The whole thing comes together perfectly. Very well done.

    -Scott

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Eres grande angel, muy grande, aunque tus figuras sean pequeñas, muy pequeñaas

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Eres grande Angel, muy grande, aunque tus figuras sean pequeñas, muy pequeñas.

    ResponderEliminar