Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

Royal Fusiliers Pennisular war

Hi all


These are 3 fellows I'm working on right now. They are a concersions of Victrix and Perry plastics. I haven't decided if I'll just paint these 3 guys and place then in a small base or maybe I'll be adding more figures (drummer, wounded, color officer, kneeling guys etc...) and make a small Albuera dio..It all depends on my mood for painting during summer :)

Hope you like them

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario