Hi all


Hi all,

This blog's intention is to compile my miniture painting. Time permitting, I will be adding into the GALLERY "old" and new stuff in no particular order. Pictures will be labelled by size . I will also try to show WIPS, and other hobby related stuff that comes to mind,

Please feel free to leave your messages or make any questions regarding my work.

I hope you will enjoy the show.

viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

Give 'em hell Pike!!

Hello all,

I will no longe be updating this blog.
BUT: All the work compiled here and my future stuff can bee now seen here:

ONIRIA MINIATURES

Thanks for following me here. And now as a "see you later":




This vignette and the next of this WB series will be also available through our exclusive world wide distributor:

GRINGO40's


We have high hopes on this series, and a next stunning set is already on our workbench.

Thanks a lot for your support

Saludetes



1 comentario:

  1. Hola
    Magnifica escena
    Con muchas posibilidades para escenas
    un saludo

    ResponderEliminar